- Absences- Any time your student is absent you must call the 24 hour sick line at (949) 234-5392.
- Tardy/Late - If your student is late for school, he or she must sign in at the attendance window when they arrive.
- When a student is late a parent must call, send a note, have a note from the appointment the student attended or have the parent or guardian walk the student up to the attendance window, for the tardy to be excused.
- Early Out - If your student needs to be signed out early, please send your student with a note stating the time they need to be released, then the parent or guardian must sign the student out in the front office.
- Extended Absence - If your student is going to be out of school for more than 5 days consecutively, please come to the front office, 7 - 10 days prior to the student leaving, to pick up Independent Study Contracts.
- Questions - If you have any questions, please call Kathy Luzar at 949/234-5360.