PARENT PORTAL – SIGN UP NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO
We are requesting that all Niguel Hills parents who have not created a Parent Portal account please do so before the end of this month. Having the account created will assist us and you with the registration process, and it allows you access to your child’s information. If you have already created an account, you are set to go and there is no need to create another account. Below is some important information to help you complete the Parent Portal sign up:
- Registering on Parent Portal requires your child’s student ID number. Please call us at 234-5360 this week if you need that number.
- Registering on Parent Portal requires you access code. This was on the current report card at the bottom of the page right above the GPA. You may call us if you need that as well.
- You must follow the prompts to complete and update information, making sure you click “save” for each screen.
- On the student data page, make sure you complete each tab across the top and save.
- Click Here to register.
- Click Here for instructions (PDF).
- Click Here for video instructions:
- Click Here for FAQs (PDF).